Monday, April 10, 2017

Week 2 of the 21 Day Fix

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had an amazing week of feeling great and hitting the goals that you wanted to.  This past week for me has not been all that great. I can say that it was all my own fault.

Even having a great week the week before somehow I fell into a little depression and self doubt. I started wondering why I was doing this and was it worth it. For some reason it took me the whole week to snap out of it and I'm not sure if I am 100% out of it.  

This past week my back kept me in pain all the time which means I did not get any exercise done.  There was days when I could barely walk and I felt guilty for not working out.  I was just so mad that I was not able to do the small tasks without major pain. I hated having to ask for help for something little like bending over to pick up the lid I dropped.  I just wanted this past week to be like the week before where I walked one day and did a 30 minute workout the next day.  I really hope that by removing this extra weight from body that the pain will start to go away. I know it will take a while but really I want it now.

Ok, enough bitching about my back! I am thrilled to say that I kept pretty tight on food. Most mornings I was fixing myself those banana pancakes for myself. Then one day I started to add a little oatmeal to the batter which made them a little more filling.

1 banana
1 egg
¼ cup oatmeal
Some cinnamon to taste.
Cook like you would normal pancakes.

Even though this past week hasn't been the best I do have some exciting news to share. I have been on the 21day Fix for 14 days now and I have lost 10 pounds!!! Woot woot I am so excited I have already ordered my reward gift to myself.  Once I receive it I will share a photo of it and why I pick this item.  

I hope you have a brilliant new week. Remember it's only one minute at a time and the last minute doesn't matter anymore.

Love,
~Julie

If you have any question about anything please Email me. You can also find my day to day in two places FaceBook and on Instagram at @jgweightloss

No comments:

Post a Comment