Sunday, April 30, 2017

Excitement

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well and had a great last two weeks. I am sorry that I did not post last week. It was a very busy week and I did not have a lot of free time to write.  

I do not know about anyone else but I am ready to start a new week.  You know what I love about a new week? I love that I get to start over. Last week does not matter any more. It does not matter if I ate something I should not have or missed a workout or two. I get to start with a clean slate today and set new weekly goals.

I have a tense to slack on the exercise part of this journey. I know when I do not get some type of exercise in I am only hurting myself and my journey will take longer. So my goal this week is to walk three times and get in three 30 minutes workouts.  I know that this is something that I can do because I have done it in the weeks past.  New week, I can do this!  

This past week I was able to get into a pair of the button jeans that I use to wear all the time.  I have not be able to wear these jeans for almost three years. I have also removed 18 pounds from my body.  I am so excited!!!  Not much more to go and I will be able to get a new outfit. WOOT WOOT ha ha could I have smiled in the before pic.

My husband and I tried these Thai Turkey burgers. I did use chicken instead of turkey. I did have to use a little extra bread crumbs. We really liked these burgers and they will be great from time to time to mix things up. I did get this recipe from one of the 5 day challenge that I join with another beachbody coach.

Thai Turkey Burgers

Turkey Burgers, 20 oz. ground turkey,
1/4 cup chopped green onion,
1 egg lightly beaten,
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro,
1⁄2 cup bread crumbs (optional),
1 clove garlic, peeled and minced,
1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and minced,
1 teaspoon salt,
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper,
1 tsp. sriracha or red curry paste(optional)

Directions:
1. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, bread crumbs (optional), green onion, egg, cilantro, ginger, garlic, salt, pepper, and optional hot sauce or curry. Form into 5 patties.

If you have any questions about the program I am doing or need someone to talk with I am here for you.  Please Email Me alos find me on  Facebook or instagram @jgweightloss. 

I hope this new week treats you with kindness and you remember to love yourself.

With a grateful heart,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment