Sunday, March 12, 2017

What have I been doing????

Hey All,

This has been a week of up and down for me. I have been crazy busy this week and I am not making the time I should have for me and working out. It will all get back to normal soon.

Today when I was at work I started thinking about what I am or am not doing.  I thought about the results I have gotten and if my whole heart was in or not in this journey. I discovered that my whole heart is not in this. If my heart is not in this then what am I doing? Why am I wasting my time and other people time?  Then some how I felt a fire spark in me and my whole heart is in it. I do want to change my insides and out.  This spark feels amazing.

I noticed that I have come up with a lot of excuses why I cannot do something or eat something. I am done with excuses!!!  Why can’t I try something and see how it feels or if my tummy can handle it. I need to build a team that will help me find the right way to do this. I need someone who will help me what the food part and someone who can help me with the excise. I need help!

I am so tired of not living my life and sitting on the side lines.  I am tired of worrying if I go somewhere if there will be wide seats or armless chairs. Omg what if I have to sit on the floor? That is all bad. I worry about walking in some place where there is a crowed of people and everyone looking at the fat girl. STOP! I do not want these worries or cares any more. I want my freedom back. I need my freedom!  

With this said I am in whole heart to take back my life.

Have a great week everyone,
~Julie

Email
Follow day to day on Instagram at @jgweightloss

No comments:

Post a Comment